Monday, August 28, 2006

the light in the alley.

credits go to star for reminding me of some of the significant things that matter most in life ; my life. though she might be clueless about it but the phone call regarding theOC just did the trick.

its really good to watch these dvds just when i'm in need of cheap entertainment and drama outside my own life. i got tired of feeling all the melacholy and all the staleness that seems to have welcomed me with open arms recently. running away does no good at all.

its worst when i'm broke. i cant even indulge in shopping as a form of therapy!

so i got my dad to buy theOC season two for me! haha. after what seems like eons man.

every boy in town should be a seth cohen! no serious, he is ten times more charming than ryan. hands down okay!

also, watching dvds provides mental stimulation and teaches us viewers the game of life. way better than studying physics, math and econs man! so to the people who rather the opportunity cost of entertainment than studying, i congratulate y'all in advance for the goodgrades that y'all will be dutifully awarded!

but i don't give a damn seriously. hahaha. (for now at least).

i'm gonna go modesto's if it kills me tmr. i need aglio olio already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home